PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) BOOT CAMP
This boot camp provides a solid foundation in Agile, and will prepare you to pass the PMI-ACP exam. Through a combination of immersive team-based learning, exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn the about the following topics and much more:
- The 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas to pass the exam.
- The foundation of Agile including the Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Scrum roles, meetings, tools, techniques and artifacts
- XP (eXtreme Programming) roles and practices
- Lean software development practices
- Kanban and limiting work in progress
- How to identify and remove impediments
- Agile estimation techniques including relative sizing and story points
- Agile team dynamics, soft skills negotiation and coaching
- How Epics and User Stories are created and their role in analysis and design
- The INVEST model for User Stories
- Communications techniques including daily stand-ups, information radiators, team spaces and osmotic communications
- Agile metrics including velocity, escaped defects, etc.
- Incremental development, delivery and continuous integration
- Value-driven delivery and product backlog grooming
- How to effectively manage stakeholder involvement and expectations
- Problem detection and resolution
In addition to providing a solid foundation in Agile, this course is designed to cover the topics that will be covered on the PMI-ACP exam so that you will come away from this course fully prepared to successfully pass the exam.
We do NOT have any of these Bootcamps scheduled at the moment.
Please contact us if you would like one.
This course satisfies the 24 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to take the PMI-ACP exam.
PMI and PMP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc., and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and PMI-ACP are service marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.